SEC just opened the new classroom specially created for children: "La Escuelita".
This new concept was crafted by the school's Director of Education based on the many students who have attended our children's program in the past. and gave us the opportunity to build a classroom adapted to have classes of Spanish for children and meet the needs of children from 6 years old.
The furniture is adapted to the little ones size and fun for kids all the tools used in the classroom are in mini size in order to allow them to evolve in a context that makes their absorbtion of the language easier; through numerous individual or group activities.
Our program "Spanish for children" teaches the basics of Spanish for children by incorporating the basics of the language in creative and original activities that are fun for kids, in order to keep their attention at its best during class.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 01:00pm
- Each classroom is spacious and secure
- This Program is available for children from 6 to 12 years old
- Max. 8 children per class
- The cousre is open all year long
- Minimum 2 children are necessary to ensure the realization of the course.
Advantages of the Children's Program
Use of fun learning material: handcrafting, music, short stories, movies, games for children, etc.
- Teaching respects the learning pace and age of each child.
- Excursions are organized on a regular basis*
- Air conditioned classrooms
- Workshops are organized every week:
- Cooking Classes
- Painting workshop
- Art Workshop
- The price of the course includes learning material, games for children, workshops material, breakfasts, and transportations during excursions outside of the school.
- Mexican teachers certified in teaching Spanish as a foreign language
- Birthdays and Farewell parties organized
* Prices do not include the cost of excursions